February 18, 2006

the pink panther is totally hilarious! i laughed until my abs hurt throughout the 90 mins. must watch!!!


and Beyonce Knowles is sooo pretty and hot! you should watch her video " Check on it", im so in love with the song now. i love this coat from Guess, but it's like 300 bucks. unless i get 4A 2D, i can forget about getting it :(in front of the cool aquarium in suntecwhile waiting for weizhen to go hip hop. so sorry that i abandoned you today!
***
went my grandma house for dinner before my aunt goes back to china for her chinese medicine course.
hainanese chicken rice!!! i swear my grandma's chicken rice is the best in Singapore, and it's 100% authentic hainanese chicken rice since my grandparents came from hainan island, china. it's really damn damn good! i bet people will queue for hours just for her chicken rice if she ever opens a stall.
omg, look at my huge appetite. the whole plate was so full of food and i ate like muffins, carls jr and subway in the noon.
damn, im really getting fat. nowadays the work load is quite little so i ended up eating and waiting for time to pass. and there are suddenly so many chocolates seducing me these days and i just couldnt master the power to say no. pimples are already popping out on my forehead. i can pinch another inch of fats off my tummy and arm. how?!?!?!? jianglei lost quite a fair bit of weight in army, so me and weizhen were saying if only we can be part time NS girls or something, our figure will be damn good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home