February 14, 2006

i thought my vday for this year will be lonely and boring since i'd be working in the office and doing overtime.however, something exciting happened during the evening. someone called me and asked if im working for UOB card centre. she asked me which storey i worked in and told me to wait outside for a delivery man. and so i waited for my big surprise...

jianglei actually ordered a bouquet of flowers and had them delivered to my office! and i thought i wouldn't have any flowers this year since he had already spent so much on our celebration. so despite having no date today, this valentines isnt so bad afterall :D

***
oh no, i just realized that i need a minimum of 4 A's and a pass in S paper in order to be eligible for the NUS merit scholarship.like WTH? you call that a minimum? that's almost the best anyone could get. Oh dear oh dear..i really pray that i can meet the "minimum" requirements...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home