February 15, 2006

i never thought a temp staff would ever feel this way...but im stressed at work! normally temp staff would be given unimportant staff such as data entry and photocopy - in another words, office girl. however, they decided to reshuffle the tasks assigned to me and jana today. From this noon onwards, i would be doing processing and casting. im such a careless person, i was so stressed that i have to be super duper careful when doing casting as they would check and come after me if anything is wrong. they actually record down the no. of errors each person make each day. my first try was horrendous! people usually make like 1 mistake, at most, for the whole day whereas i must have made a dozen errors in just one batch!i was so stressed that my officer could tell from my stiff hands and had to tell me to relax. oh no,now i'm actually handling money matters. hope i wont screw up.
heard from py that jianglei would be out this fri. cant wait. i miss those 2 days that he came to have lunch with me during my lunchtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home