February 26, 2006

i declare today pig-out day. So we went Ikea for...swedish meatballs!!! haha, jealous? the princess cake. it sounds nice but don't be cheated, it doesnt taste that fantastic i wanted to eat the chicken wings at first but decided against it as it's too fattening
i had a sudden craving for breads and was being damn fussy about it. I didnt even want breadtalk or delifrance, until jianglei brought me to Swissbake!what nice breads... did i ever mention how much i love bread? especially those thick-texture kind and jianglei bought a tub of Ben & Jerry's for me! It's my favourite strawberry cheesecake :D that's what's left of my ice-cream after only 10mins. i didnt even realised that i finished it subconsciously and I felt so so sinful after that. No wonder im still stuck at my 39kg :( ***
Results out on wed!!! At first i cant wait for results to be out, but now im dreading it. what if history repeats itself? i don't want to be disappointed again like 2 years ago and start crying in front of everyone else. The stakes are too high this time, i cant afford to screw up. I am 101% confident that i can get admitted into NUS comfortably, but i want the NUS or OCBC scholarship. It's not easy, considering that in rjc alone, half the cohort get 4A's. I really hope i'd meet my expectations, i worked hard for it and i know i deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home