January 29, 2006

it's finally Chinese new year, yipee! look at all the yummy food, how can i possibly resist them???
the pretty earrings that i bought from hongkong me and xinyi
me and pretty qinglingcute melise and kaiwen at my granduncle's house
i love this swing at my granduncle's house, it has been there since we were young.me and darrion
me and the aunt

me and adeline
small little lion dance
the baby of the family, isnt she damn adorable???
she loves piglet! everytime she cries, all we have to do is give her little piglet toy and she will smile happily. soooo cute right?
the handsome & talented, adorable and pretty. btw, this cousin-in-law won in many singing competition and appeared on tv before. he was offered a chance by jack neo to develop a career in taiwan but he rejected for his family. we were bored at my grandma's house and started taking narcissistic photos of ourselves. my cousin started it, not me!
me and bin bin, think he was damn traumatised by me for making him help me take so many photos. not my fault what, who doesnt want to look pretty in photos and im just not a natural beauty :(

me and kai kai. HE is the true photowhore, he took more pictures of himself than anyone else i know!
just a silly and retarded pic
my family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home