December 27, 2005

Went to watch Narnia with weizhen yesterday, followed by shopping! I realised time passes by really fast when you shop. didnt see anything i fancy except for a Guess wallet which i thought i wouldn't buy first until jianglei sees it. When i returned today, it was gone! How disappointing, hopefully they will restock. It's so nice and cheap, only 40bucks! Saw other guess stuff that are going for low prices, like a nice little denim bag which both of us agree is very pretty. too bad i just got a new Guess bag, otherwise i would have bought it.
After shopping, i went for my relative's wedding dinner at Suntec. I don't even know the bride and groom, yet i felt so touched for them i nearly cried.Reminded me of the chnl 8 9 pm show and how i thought it is ridiculous for one of the bride to want a perfect wedding with fireworks and real butterflies flying around. But now, i think that a perfect wedding is important to every girl. Afterall, it will be the prettiest and happiest moment of your life. I dream of wearing a beautiful and elegant tailor-made gown on that day, and having my wedding dinner in a grand hotel like fullerton. I will have all my relatives and friends there to celebrate me finding the man of my dreams. It will be a grand affair as i know i would deserve it. My fantasy doesn't stop here, but i think i wouldn't elaborate further or it wouldn't come true :)
Today is pig-out day. met jianglei to watch Wallace & Gromit and we had gelare before that. He insisted on buying me more food, so i had a second serving of ice-cream from ben and jerry's and cheesy hotdog. I felt so bloated after that. Think im getting fat, but everyone tells me to eat more coz i look quite skinny. I admit that my appearance looks perfectly fine, and that's only because all my fats go into my tummy which is safely hidden by the t-shirts i wear so no one could tell that i do have a rather thick waist :(
Okay, enough of senseless rantings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home