December 28, 2005

was supposed to go for work today, until weizhen called me juz when i was about to leave home to inform me that they didn't want students :((( to think that i was dreaming of my first pay*sighz*
So i was so bored at home after the change of plan i decided to ask my cousin out for shopping.In the end,even though i was the one who suggested the activity, i didn't buy anything and she spent almost 50 bucks on accessories and stuff.
I didnt want to get anything for my sis bdae at first because i know that she wouldn't appreciate it anyway. Afterall, she returned me the present i gave to her last year. But xinyi thought that it isnt very nice, so i decided to share a box of cookies with her. True enough, my sis wasnt appreciative at all and said we wasted money on the packaging. like WTH! I paid a few more dollars so that we can give her something more presentable, the least she can do is to seem grateful right? Damn irritating, i shouldn't even bother wasting money on her when im pretty broke myself. i still have a $300 debt to settle.
class chalet tmr. its funny how so many pple in class thought that it's today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home