December 30, 2005

just got back from chalet. the turnout was unexpectedly good, and i guess most people had fun. it was pot luck so there was lots of food, and i ate and ate and ate non-stop. Im really getting fat now :( played stupid games like slap jack, silent heart-attack, card games like bridge and poker. Stupid soo tet kept on saying stuff to confuse me, and totally misleaded me into thinking that he was my partner in bridge. fortunately, i still managed to win since i was on a winning streak that night :) hong yi taught us how to play poker and got us so addicted that kai ping and soo tet didnt want to leave. I lost like 4bucks to jianglei, who was the big winner who managed to win almost 10bucks. >_<
jeslyn, steph, me
hongyi, me , jianglei

The peach vodka that yuan shao brought was damn nice! i always disliked the taste of vodka, but i couldnt resist this. Think me and cindy drank the most, the guys all drank one cup and thought that it was too strong(it was 40% vodka btw) and so didnt drink anymore. how wasteful.
We had breakfast at the food court and i simply couldnt fight the temptation of waffle ice-cream! i duno when my fixation for waffle started, but i feel like eating it whenever i see it. Hong yi saw us buy it and thought that it looked too attractive to ignore, and so he had his third serving of breakfast. he can really eat a lot.
end of 2005 tomorrow. that's fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home