December 31, 2005

Decided to do some Springcleaning today. The ants on my table are driving me crazy, so I followed their trail and this lead me to the flowers that jianglei gave me. i kept all the dried roses and bouquets that he gave and they never give me any problems until now. I was left with no choice but to throw away the stalks and 2 bouquets :( they were so pretty and meant so much to me, i really hate to throw them away. now im only left with 1 bouquet, the first bouquet he gave me. hopefully it wouldnt attract ants again. anyone who have any tips on preserving the roses please tell me! the prom bouquet
v-dae's bouquet of 9 roses
i tidied up my cds and realised i do have a huge collection of cds!my cd collection has quite a variety of music,i could probably open a cd shop now :) guess how many there are in my collection?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home