November 27, 2005

Im getting tired of econs. I love the subject and enjoy reading The Economist and other economics materials, but these 2 days of intensive mugging have left me all worn out. Ive never read so much econs in just 2 days, the knowledge and insights of the economic theories and famous economists and their works that ive gained is tremendous. But its too much for me to absorb all at one go, too much info, too saturated. Maybe i shldve started earlier. The thing that irritates me the most is that most of the time, whatever i study never come out. Whats the point of spending so much time perfecting your knowledge in certain areas when you have no chance to apply and show it off? In exactly 24 more hours, i wld noe if all my efforts have paid off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home