November 28, 2005

Emancipated

I declare A levels over! Now i can dump all my notes into the storeroom and say bye to mugging for the next few months :D
Econs S was alright, in the sense that the questions were do-able but hard to score. As in, the questions were unconventional S paper questions and seems more A levels.Its quite hard to stand out from these kind of essays unless you are some Econs pro, which i wasnt, unfortunately.
After the paper, went PS with Jiang Lei for dinner. We found a really nice place called Tea cosy ( i think). The food was delicious and the atmosphere was special, very English kind. Took a few photos of the food using my fone, but i cant upload now coz my com doesnt haf infra-red. Have to wait for my dad to come back from his business trip so that i can use his laptop.
Firefly interview tmr, wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home