September 02, 2009

it's not that i dont want to blog. But my stupid blogger is pretty screwed up, i cant upload any pictures, grr!

I have so many so many things to update about! The great sentosa escapade with jiang, my 22nd birthday celebrations with family and friends i love, and my fabulous boracay trip with jiang...that's hundreds and hundreds of pictures that i wanna put up here to share but blogger isnt cooperating! Most of the pics are on my facebook though, so go take a look there :)

Meanwhile, i just realized it's the 4th week of school and im lagging in my readings! I have never felt so ill-prepared for school before, maybe coz i've been playing way too much this semester. I cant afford to screw up, so i better start gearing up.

Busy Busy Busy me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home